- Boys Love stories, whether fanfiction or original, and is intended to be published online.
- Works under any of these genres: Action, Adult, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Martial Arts, Mature, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, School Life, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Wuxia, Xianxia, and Xuanhuan
- Works with a minimum of 1,000 words and maximum of 50,000 words
Works not Accepted
- Works that are not outright BL (queer-baiting)
- Works under these genres: Gender Bender, Harem/Reverse Harem, Mecha, Sci-fi, Shoujo, Sports, and Tragedy | (But if the plot is interesting enough, Lizonka may make an exception.)
- Works with ped*philia, besti*lity, and/or fetishized dub/non-con as the main content
What You Get
A Google Docs file of your story containing comprehensive line by line comments
Detailed feedback on scene construction, story structure, plot, themes, and characters
Suggestions on how you can improve your story
Basic corrections on grammar and punctuation mistakes
(Availing these will have an additional price, which depends on your story’s word count)
Upgrade the basic beta reading to include editor’s suggestions and more elaborate proofreading
Summary and Tags Guide
For fanfiction intended to be posted on AO3, Lizonka will suggest tags and write a good summary that will entice people to read your story
Separate document containing an extensive summary of the issues found in your story and how I think you could fix it, as well as my overall reaction to your story
How it Works
- You fill in the order form.
- After submitting the form, I will then contact you through email to finalize the pricing with you, especially if you specify any deadlines or special requirements.
- I will also tell you through email the estimated time of delivery for your order.
- After finalizing the price with you, I will then send you a PayPal invoice.
- If your order is priced at least 10 USD, you will have to pay 50% of the price upfront. For orders less than 10 USD, payment may wait until after I deliver.
Every critical comment had a clear reasoning as to why a certain wording or expression might not work from a reader’s point of view, and she made sure to include positive and encouraging comments too when she thought a certain sentence or paragraph was really well written.
The attention to detail, guidance and patience really left me speechless, since I never thought I could receive so much customized feedback to my way of writing. Sincerely, I grew as a writer by listening to the suggestions and pointers provided.
Lizonka has also been interviewed about her service for the Tip Line in the August 2020 issue of Envie
(If the quote calculator widget below doesn’t load, try opening it in a new tab)